Are you looking for the Best Mailgun alternatives?
You have reached your destination as here we have listed out some of the best email marketing software that could replace Mailgun as your primary Email marketing suite and SMTP service provider.
Mailgun itself is a great Email marketing suite with fast and reliable SMTP deliverability, but the thing is that the service has its limitations. Many users have witnessed a sharp rise in their bounce rate while using the service.
Many users switch from Mailgun to other service providers because Mailgun is best suited for developers.
So, other individuals like Digital Marketers, Business owners, or Bloggers who lack such skills find Mailgun a bitter solution for their Email marketing requirements.
Mailgun was one of the most affordable services, but now many free features are being excluded and made paid.
Also, for the people looking for a Free email marketing service, Mailgun is not a great option because it lacks the Free-forever plan that many of its competitors provide.
Mailgun does allow you to try out the software if you are getting started. You can send up to 5000 emails/mo for the initial three months, and after that, you can continue by paying for the number of emails you send, i.e., the “Pay as you Grow” plan.
Which is the Best Mailgun alternative?
|Top Alternatives||Free Trial||Pricing||Rating|
|Sendgrid||Free Forever plan (6000 emails/mo)||Starts @ $15/Mo||4.5/5|
|Convert Kit||Free Forever plan (upto 1000 subscribers)||Starts @ 25/Mo||3/5|
|Pepipost||Free Forever plan (100 emails/day)||Starts @ 25/Mo||3/5|
|SendinBlue||Free Forever plan (300/day)||Starts @ 25/Mo||3.5/5|
|SendPulse||Free plan (15000/Mo for a subscribers list of 500 emails)||Start @ $6.4/Mo||4.5/5|
|Get Response||30-day free trial||Starts @ $15/Mo||3.5/5|
|Mailify||500 emails for 30 days||Starts @ $69/Mo||3/5|
|Moosend||Free Forever plan (upto 1000 subscribers)||Starts @ $10/Mo||3.5/5|
|Mail Jet||Free plan (200 emails day with unlimited contacts)||Starts @ $8.69/Mo||3.5/5|
|SMTP2Go||Free plan (1,000 emails/Mo)||Starts @ $10/Mo||4/5|
Sendgrid is one of the most potent marketing suites that you could use as a Mailgun alternative. They have a considerable customer base of around 80,000+ customers, including top brands like Uber, Spotify, Airbnb, Glassdoor, etc.
The software can easily be used by beginners, marketers, bloggers, or small business owners who lack technical skills.
- It has an interactive Dashboard using which you can easily track your campaign’s performance on multiple metrics like Open Rate, Bounce rate, conversions, etc.
- Get access to detailed reports and analytics that will help you identify the areas of improvement.
- Easy to integrate with your website using SMTP relays and RESTful APIs.
- You can design templates for your email campaigns and automate them to send them accordingly.
- Quickly identify any misspelled, incorrect, spam emails and remove them from your list before it affects your conversion rate.
- For better security, the software uses SOC 2 Type II, Privacy Shield, GDPR, opportunistic, and enforced TLS.
- You will get 24/7 customer support available to ensure that you don’t face any issues and complications.
Unlike Mailgun, Sendgrid offers you a Free Forever plan that you could use to send up to 6000 emails per month while you can save 2000 contacts.
Basic: Starts at $15/mo
Advanced: Starts at $60/mo
ConvertKit has everything that makes it one of the best alternatives for Mailgun. The software is suitable for all types of content creators who have a list of subscribers or plan to create one.
ConvertKit will offer you a Free migration if you switch from another service provider to get things done quickly. This saves you the hassle that you’ll have to go through otherwise.
- Get access to email marketing templates that you can customize further as per your requirements.
- Easy to manage and handle sales of Digital products with no additional integration.
- You can completely Automate your email triggers as per your sales funnel.
- Design and publish separate landing pages for the promotion of your Digital products.
- Signup forms can be created that can help you expand your subscriber’s list.
- Connect your CMS like Shopify, Teachable, Crowdcast, WordPress, etc., easily with ConvertKit.
- It can be easily integrated with CMS like Wix, WordPress, WP Engine, Squarespace, etc.
- With the help of segmentation, you can easily categorize your contact list for better targeting.
- Get access to the community of creators and others.
The pricing plan offered by ConvertKit is quite affordable considering the type of features it provides. Using the Free-forever plan, you can manage up to 1000 subscribers and create unlimited landing pages & forms.
Moreover, the Free plan also allows you to promote your digital products and subscriptions.
But to get full access to the software without any restrictions and limitations, you can try out the paid plans.
Creator: Starts at $25 for 1000 Subscribers
Creator Pro: Starts at $50 for 1000 Subscribers
Get two months of Free access with the Annual subscription.
Pepipost is used by more than 50,000+ brands across the globe. The unique thing about Pepipost is that it is integrated with Artificial Intelligence that works to improve your deliverability rates.
The software can be easily integrated for developers using Php, node.js, Ruby, Python, Java, etc.
- Access real-time reports to monitor the performance of your campaigns.
- Reduce your Bounce rates by removing unnecessary, spammy, and invalid emails.
- Manage both types of Email campaigns, i.e., Transactional and Marketing.
- With the help of predictive engagement, the emails are sent on high priority to engaging customers to increase your conversions.
- The AI-powered engine predicts the time of the day when a particular user is most likely to check their mailbox that could increase your conversion.
- They have potent data servers spread across multiple locations on the globe.
- The software takes good care of your privacy & security as it follows TLS, SPF, DKIM protocols.
- Webhook integration provides you enough details of Email activities like Open Email rate, Link Clicks, etc.
Pepipost allows you to send up to 30,000 emails for the first month, and afterwards, you can send 100/emails per day Free Forever.
The company offers a transparent pricing policy with no hidden costs for additional features.
They offer both Monthly & Yearly subscriptions so based on your requirement you can pick the more suitable one. You can avail of 30% OFF with the Annual subscription.
SendinBlue is one of the best Email marketing suites that could be used as a Mailgun alternative. The software meets all types of requirements, whether you are a Digital marketer, Small Business, Marketing Agency, Freelancer, etc.
The company offers marketing tools to over 175,000 companies worldwide, with their office US, France, India, and Germany.
- You can design professional email templates using the easy-to-use drag and drop builder.
- Manage your subscriber’s list by keeping track of your customer details in one place.
- Manage the design, engagement, and deliverability of your transactional email messages.
- You can boost your performance by Automating your segmentation and marketing messages.
- Create easy to manage to Sign Up, Popup forms, and Landing pages.
- Get access to detailed reports to improve your Open and click-through rate.
- You can perform a Heat map analysis to understand the area of email where users engage more.
- A/B Testing the different email formats to find out the best ones for better conversion.
- Send time optimization lets you determine the perfect time to send emails to your subscribers based on a machine learning-powered algorithm.
- Easy to integrate with any tool or product regardless of your technical setup.
You can get started with a Free plan and have an unlimited contact list while the emails will be capped at 300/day. There are other paid plans that you subscribe to avail more benefits and features.
- 10k emails/mo costs $25
- 40k emails/mo costs $54
- 60k emails/mo costs $69
- 100k emails/mo costs $99
- 20k emails/ mo costs $65
- 100k emails/mo costs $124
- 500k emails/mo costs $379
- 1M emails/mo costs $599
This is another Email marketing software that you could use as a Mailgun alternative. Sendpulse provides many features that Mailgun lacks.
The platform can even be used for SMS campaigns and to create Facebook and Instagram chatbots.
- Drag and drop editor helps you create responsive and interactive Email templates without any HTML knowledge.
- 130+ pre-designed Email templates can be used to get things done quickly.
- Through Automation 360, you can set up complex trigger flows, web push notifications, SMS, and event-based triggers.
- Design and integrate Signup or Subscription forms to increase your list of subscribers.
- With segmentation, you can target customers based on their demographics, location, interest, etc.
- You can test versions of emails with different body and headings using the A/B testing tool and find out the best one for your campaigns.
- With daily reporting and analytics, you can monitor your campaigns’ performance based on Open rates, Bounce rate, Click through rate, etc.
- The built-in spam checker analyzes your email list to ensure better deliverability rates.
- The software can be easily integrated using API with your websites or applications.
- You can also use this software to promote your products or service through Facebook and Instagram messenger.
- Web push notifications can be triggered through browsers like Chrome, Firefox, or Opera.
SendPulse has a Free plan available to send up to 15000 emails per month to a subscribers list of 500 emails.
But you won’t be able to access the premium features with the free plan. For the subscription, you can opt for the monthly, semi-annual, or annual plan.
With a yearly plan, you can save up to 20%, while with a semi-annual subscription, you save 10%.
Standard: Start at $6.4/mo for a mailing list of 1-500 subscribers
Pro: Start at $7.68/mo for a mailing list of 1-500 subscribers
Enterprise: Start at $10.75/mo for a mailing list of 1-500 subscribers
The prices mentioned above as for Email marketing services only. SendPulse offers Transactional Emails, SMS, Web push, Chatbots, and Email verification as a separate service with Free and Paid Plans.
Getresponse is another powerful and simplified tool used to automate your email marketing. The software can be easily used by Beginners, Entrepreneurs, Online marketers, Marketing managers, and even large companies.
There are more than 100,000+ businesses already using GetResponse for their email marketing requirements.
- Design professional emails and templates to ensure first-class deliverability that makes an impact on your customers.
- Create pages that convert more traffic and leads into business.
- Set up webinars with advanced features to engage with your audience.
- You won’t need another software for creating a sales funnel, lead magnet funnel, Ecommerce tool, etc.
- Email analytics lets you drive more conversion as you can track key performance metrics and make improvements.
- Transactional emails can also be triggered by specific events as and when stated.
- With list management, you can organize and segment your subscribers for precise targeting.
- You can send unlimited push notifications through web browsers.
- Using the built-in tools, you can even manage and run your Ad campaigns for Google, Facebook, etc. more precisely.
- Add automated product suggestions to sell more products to engaging customers.
- GetResponse lets you add a countdown timer to create a sense of urgency for deals and offers for selling Digital products.
Unfortunately, GetResponse does not offer a Free Forever plan, but you can try out the software with a 30-day free trial.
Basic Plan starts @ $15/Mo
Plus Plan starts @ $49/Mo
Professional Plan starts @ $99/Mo
Mailify is a complete Email marketing suite that is developed by Sarbacane software. You can use the software for Email, SMS Marketing, and Automation.
This intelligent software has easy-to-use tools and features that can make your job much easier.
- You can easily create Bulk emails and automate them for different purposes.
- With analytics and reporting, you can identify the areas where you can make improvements.
- Using the Drag and drop builder, you can create interactive email templates.
- You can Smartly automate your emails to reach your subscribers when they are likely to check their emails.
- Ensures a high Inbox email deliverability rate so that it increases your open and conversion rates.
- Create attractive landing pages that could match the look and feel of your website.
- For expanding your email list, you could also add subscription forms and Newsletters.
- Using the email verification tool helps you eliminate unwanted and spam emails to reduce the bounce rate.
- Tipimail SMTP API offers easy and seamless integration into any website and application.
Not much information is provided for the Mailify subscription. You can check out the price after you sign up.
Moosend is another powerful Email marketing suite that you could use as a Mailgun alternative. To get started with the software, you don’t require any technical skills.
Whether you are big or small, the software will help your business deliver potent emails that get opened and clicked every time.
- Easy to create email templates for your email marketing campaigns using the drag and drop builder.
- The software provides you to perform A/B testing and find the right combination of Email Subject, Title, and Format that would result in better conversion.
- You can easily segment your customers in different categories to target them according to their preferences, interests, demographics, etc.
- Get Real-time access to Analytics through which you can monitor your key performance metrics.
- Build responsive landing pages, subscription forms that could help you expand your subscriber list and sales.
- Completely Automate your Email flow by specifying events to trigger at specific times or click.
- Add product recommendations for your products or services to increase conversion.
- For E-commerce businesses, the software can help you understand the customers who viewed your product, discarded the cart, or attempted a Payment.
There is a Free plan offered by Moosend that gives you all the core features. The software allows you to send unlimited emails to 1000 subscribers.
With this plan, you’ll be able to build a Signup and subscription form and get access to reporting and analytics. You can sign up for this plan without using a Credit card.
The monthly Pro Plan starts at $10 for 1500 subscribers to up to $760 for 200000 subscribers.
Yearly Pro plan starts at $8 for 1500 subscribers to up to $608 for 200000 subscribers.
With MailJet, you can start sending marketing-related and transactional emails that could let you interact with your customers.
Mailjet offers powerful tools and features that make this an excellent alternative for Mailgun. The software is designed to use the service quickly, being a Developer or a Marketer with no technical skill.
- Create a beautiful and responsive email in just a few clicks that could increase your conversion as your customer will be more likely to engage.
- You can manage your existing contacts as well as grow your tools using various tools.
- With the help of Analytics, you can monitor and optimize your performance to improve email campaigns.
- Manage your Team members and coordinate with them on different areas of campaigns.
- You can use the SMS API to send transnational emails to your customers.
- With the innovative Transactional Email solution, you can reach your customers when they are most likely to engage.
- Mailgun’sMailgun’s industry-leading Email API & SMTP Relay will enable you to deliver emails in minutes
- Easily integrate with tools that you use like WordPress, Shopify, Salesforce, etc.
MailJet allows you to send around 6000 emails per month (200/day) to unlimited contacts. You will get features like APIs, SMTP Relay, Webhooks, Advanced Email Editor, Advanced Statistics with the Free plan.
SMTP2Go is a great email marketing platform that could be a perfect fit for Mailgun Alternative. The software was launched back in 2006 and is one of the most experienced players in the market. It is used by various global giants across the Globe like Kia, Microsoft, DHL, American Express, HP, etc.
- Having a vast multi-data center infrastructure ensures that emails are sent even during severe internet outages.
- Get Visual reports to understand your emails’ performance by tracking the whole journey of the sent emails.
- With Robust testing, you can test your emails against significant spam filters and see how they will appear in all major software.
- The software offers API for developers and includes complete example code in different languages for easy integration.
- SPF and DKIM are handled automatically for your domain names which improve your deliverability.
- Get Automatic alerts if any potential problem is detected in your account.
SMTP2Go offers a Free plan that is good for testing and sending emails to a small number of emails. You can send up to 1000/emails per month with five days of email reporting & Ticket support only.
- 10K emails at $10/mo
- 40K emails at $15/mo
- 40K-100K emails at $75
- 125K at $170/mo
- 500K at $280/mo
- 1M emails at $520/mo
Premier Custom: For more than 3M+, you can contact SMTP2Go here.