Are you looking for an SMTP2Go alternative that can work effectively and ensure Inbox deliverability?
You have reached your destination, as we have listed some of the best alternatives for SMTP2Go with detailed reviews and features that you can subscribe to.
Although SMTP2Go is an effective service to manage your SMTP server though it has its limitations and drawbacks.
If you are new to email marketing, then chances are you may not maintain a healthy bounce and spam rate. This may lead SMTP2Go even to ban your account from further access.
But Don’t worry about that! There are plenty of Free and Paid Alternatives that you can opt for to get the best result from your emailing list.
But first, let’s understand;
What is SMTP2Go?
SMTP2Go is like a first-class courier, for email and it offers SMTP delivery worldwide. Their services were first launched in 2006 in New Zealand.
Once you start using the SMTP2Go SMTP servers, your emails sent through Google Or Outlook will bypass Spam filters and be delivered to the Inbox of the user.
With the help of advanced infrastructure and data centres worldwide, they have maintained high deliverability even during internet outages.
You can also track all the details of the emails you sent with visual reports, deep insights with analytics, and robust testing.
The complete dashboard is quite a user friendly, and you can start interacting with a few and more
SMTP2Go has done wonders in customer service by providing Simple, Fast, and easy support 24/7. Prompt actions are taken in time once you raise a concern or issue.
Most SMTP2Go users might have used it for transactional email delivery, but it can be used for email marketing by adopting the right practices.
Here are some of the prominent features offered by SMTP2Go:
- Works as per SPF security mechanism that validates IP address before delivery.
- Blacklist Monitoring, ISP Throttling, Reverse DNA Lookup.
- Multiple Servers around the Globe.
- Integrated with Visual reports, Deep insights, and Robust testing.
- Identify issues regarding the bounce rate to keep control over it.
After all this, you might be wondering why after all, you need an SMTP2Go alternative? Well, now it’s time we discuss the other side of the coin.
Reasons to look for SMTP2Go alternatives
- No Support for A/B Testing: A/B testing helps you identify the correct email variation that you can send to your subscriber’s list by experimenting with a small group of emails. Not having this feature is a huge drawback for Email marketers.
- Lacks an Email Builder: You can only use this service for sending email via SMTP. Many providers let you design different variations of Emails using sample templates or drag & drop builders.
- Risk of Ban: There are chances that your account may get suspended if not used properly. SMTP2Go maintains a strict policy regarding email bounce rate, so if your spam and unsubscribe rate is high, you may get banned.
- No Contact Database Management: SMTP2Go restricts you from managing and importing your email lists. Hence, you cannot use it to send a mass email to your subscribers. You will require a third-party service to do so.
- Expensive Pricing: Even after lacking so many important features, SMTP2Go costs you a fortune. Some of the plans cost somewhere around $500 per month!
So without any further ado!
Let’s Get started with
Which are the Best SMTP2Go Alternatives?
|Top Alternatives||Free Trial||Pricing||Rating|
|SMTP.com||30 day trial period||Start @ $25/Mo for 50K emails||3/5|
|SendinBlue||Free Forever plan (300/day)||Starts @ 25/Mo for 10K Emails||3.5/5|
|SendPulse||Free plan (15000/Mo for a subscribers list of 500 emails)||Starts @ $8.85/Mo||4.5/5|
|Mailify||500 emails for 30 days||Starts @ $69/Mo for 5K Emails||3/5|
|Pepipost||Free Forever plan (100 emails/day)||Starts @ 25/Mo for 1,50,000||4/5|
|ServerSMTP||Free plan with 6,000 emails per month for 12 months||Starts @ 14.95/Mo for 50K Emails||3.5/5|
|MailJet||Free plan (200 emails day with unlimited contacts)||Starts @ $8.69/Mo for 30K Emails||3.5/5|
SMTP.com is a great reliable, and effective email delivery service that enables you to send and track high-volume emails effortlessly. It can be easily integrated with your Email provider and can send emails on the go.
They have more than 100,000+ users across the globe who trust their services. The company has maintained a high rate of 98% email deliverability with 99% uptime.
Their services can be used to send emails in bulk to your subscriber’s list. Unlike SMTP2Go, this will save you a lot of time and effort.
- Get access to reports of sent emails with bounce rate, unsubscribes, along with a list of people who opened your mail.
- A well-equipped customer support team for a technical assistant is available 24/7
- For encryption SPF, DKIM, and DMARC, and other leading authentication standard are supported by SMTP.com
- Easy to use for marketers who don’t have technical knowledge.
- You can integrate the SMTP using the reliable RESTful email delivery API on your website or Application.
- Even send and schedule transactional emails like Order summary, Payment Links, Shipping Notifications, Order updates, etc.
- Turnkey Migration helps you transfer your data from your previous service providers like MailGun, Sendgrid, and more.
- Team management and onboarding your business onto SMTP seamlessly.
For subscribing to this SMTP server, you can opt from different payment methods and access the complete software and all the features.
SMTP.com does not offer a free forever plan, but it can instead offer a 30 day trial period to check out the software’s features.
Essential for $25 with 50,000 emails/ mo
Starter for $80 with 100,000 emails/ mo
Growth for $300 with 500,000 emails/ mo
Business for for $500 with 1,000,000 emails/ mo
Why use SMTP.com as an SMTP2Go alternative?
SMTP.com is a much more reliable service and offers prompt actions to solve customer’s problems quickly. Moreover, it has better security features and easy-to-use API and Contact management that lacks in SMTP2Go.
SendinBlue is a great alternative for SMTP2Go as it provides a complete solution for your email marketing needs. You can even send SMS and integrate instant chats on the website.
SendinBlue is a feature-rich and cost-effective software used by thousands of Digital marketers globally.
It is beginner-friendly software, so don’t think much before subscribing to it as an SMTP2Go alternative.
- Includes tools like A/B testing, Real-Time monitoring, Retargeting, and Heat maps better to understand user behavior and the performance of your campaign.
- Easy integration with Content Management Systems like WordPress, Wix, or Shopify.
- It promises to deliver emails with a 99.99% deliverability rate.
- You can segment your email list to identify more engaging users. Then you can target them with different variations of emails.
- It has a powerful Email builder that can let you design and customize templates.
- Create Popup, Subscribers list, Sign up forms, and interactive landing pages.
- You can even launch Facebook ads based on your contact list.
- Easily integrate the software on your website using the API.
- Setup transactional emails to send your users automated emails.
- Optimize your sending time to ensure that your mails reach at the right time to your customers.
The best thing about opting for SendinBlue is that you can get started with the Free Forever plan to test and try out all the benefits and features. However, not all features will be available in the free plan. You can send up to 300 emails per day every month.
Depending upon the size of your subscriber’s list, you can go ahead with different types of plans. Every plan has different sets of features and functionalities, so before you select one, check the details briefly and identify the sets of features you require.
- 10k emails/mo = $25
- 40k emails/mo = $54
- 60k emails/mo = $69
- 100k emails/mo = $99
- 20k emails/ mo = $65
- 100k emails/mo = $124
- 500k emails/mo = $379
- 1M emails/mo = $599
Why use SendinBlue as an SMTP2Go alternative?
The main reason being, SendinBlue is a complete Email marketing solution and not only an SMTP server. It offers a Free Forever plan using which you can send up to 300 emails per month. That is another great reason why you should switch right away.
SendPulse is a great alternative for SMTP2Go as it offers a vast range of features and functionalities. Since their launch in 2005, they have been one of the leading email marketing solution providers.
With the help of their established Datacenters, you can easily start sending Emails via SMTP. Moreover, you can start marketing on different platforms through SMS and Chatbots for Facebook and telegram for an extra fee.
- SMT2Go lacks an Email builder, but you can access an easy-to-use builder to design and customize an email template.
- Emails designed using the builder are responsive and adapt the screen size to fit properly.
- You can get access to more than 130 pre-designed email templates.
- Schedule and send emails for specific events or triggers along with transactional emails.
- Easily create complicated email flows and automate them.
- Unlike SMTP2Go, you can perform A/B testing to determine the best variation of emails that can be sent to your subscribers.
- You can segment your email list in different categories to target them specifically with different variations of mails.
- Receive statistically backed Data to improve your campaigns.
- Easily Verify your email list to detect spammy, unnecessary, expired emails to improve your marketing campaign.
- Even send push notifications to users on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Opera.
- Create and design Pop up, and subscribers form for collecting more emails from the visitors.
SendPulse offers a free-to-use plan through which you can start sending up to 12,000 emails. You can try out the software before going subscribing to get the hang of it. However, there are multiple options available for subscription, and you can either subscribe based on a Semi-annual, Annual, and monthly plan. Pay As you go, payment options are also available.
SendPulse has segregated some of the features from the basic plan and charges separately for Email Marketing, SMS, web push, Chatbots, and Email verification.
Pricing for SendPulse SMTP service:
- Free: 12,000 emails in a month.
- 25,000 emails per month: $8.85/month
- 50,000 emails per month: $16.85/month
- 100,000 emails per month: $74.85/month
- 200,000 emails per month: $124.85/month
- 300,000 emails per month: $174.85/month
- 500,000 emails per month – $274.86/month
- 1 million emails per month – $524.85/month
- 2 million emails per month – $924.85/month
- 5 million emails per month – $1,824.85/month
Why use SendPulse as a SMTP2Go alternative?
SendPulse is another reputed brand that offers a Free to use plan along with a plethora of features that can boost your email marketing efforts. Most importantly, you can perform A/B testing that SMTP2Go does not offer.
Mailify is another great service that can be used as an SMTP service provider that offers a high deliverability rate across the globe.
Sarbacane Softwares, a well-reputed Email marketing solution provider in Europe, is behind Mailify that adds more credibility to the software.
Their service is already used and trusted by many big brands worldwide, making it more reliable and convenient to use.
- Use the easy drag and drop builder to design and customize interactive emails for the target users.
- You can improve your performance and deliverability issues as Mailfy is integrated with Artificial Intelligence technology.
- Easily schedule Bulk emails to your subscribers and automate the whole process for continuous delivery.
- Receive statistical reports to determine the area of improvement in your marketing campaigns.
- Easily connect your website using Tipi Mail SMTP API for direct integration.
- User-friendly dashboard with details about your campaign’s deliverability, bounce, and open rates.
- Import list of Emails with no restrictions.
Mailify offers multiple solutions apart from the SMTP server. Based on your requirement, you can go ahead with any of the plans offered by them.
However, you can get complete access to software with all these features for 30 days. For pricing details, you will require to create an account with Mailify.
The Basic pricing somewhat looks like this:
5000 emails: $69
10,000 emails: $99
25,000 emails: $139
Why use Mailify as an SMTP2Go alternative?
The main reason being that the software is integrated with Artificial Intelligence technology and you can send emails in bulk, unlike SMTP2Go. Mailify also offers an easy and secure integration using the Tipi Mail SMTP API with third-party apps and websites.
Pepipost is another SMTP provider that can be used as an SMTP2Go alternative. With accurate and fast inbox deliverability, Pepipost is among the best service providers in the market.
This service is used by more than 50,000 customers worldwide who rely on Pepipost to send billions of emails per month.
Because of the data centres worldwide, the emails are sent instantly without any latency issues through Pepipost.
- It can be easily integrated with Php, Java, Node.js, Ruby, Python, etc.
- Offers On-time and Inbox deliverability with 99% accuracy.
- Your data is fully secured with Pepipost as it follows high-security protocols for data protection and safety.
- Track your campaign’s performance metrics like Bounce Rate, Conversion, etc., to keep track.
- It can be integrated with any software, website, or open-source platform through API, SMTP relay, or plugin.
- Get access to an easy drag and drop builder that lets you design and customize email templates based on your requirement.
Pepipost offers a free subscription for a month that allows you to send 30,000 emails free of cost for the initial 30 days. But even after you exhaust your limit, you’ll still be able to send 100 emails per day forever.
You can either subscribe to the Monthly plan or Annual plan (30% OFF) for using the software with all the features.
For over 2,000,000, Contact the sales team.
Why use Pepipost as an SMTP2Go alternative?
Pepipost has a great rate of Inbox deliverability and can be easily integrated with Php, Java, Node.js, Ruby, Python, etc. Also, they focus on ensuring data security and protection. Even pricing wise Pepipost is among the most affordable ones.
With the high-speed inbox deliverability, TurboSMTP has become one of the major SMTP service providers globally. Moreover, their exceptional Customer service speaks for itself as they offer support from highly qualified professionals 24/7.
- Track your campaigns with real-time monitoring of Clicks and Open rates.
- Lighting fast email deliverability across the globe with no bandwidth limit on data transfers.
- It can be easily integrated with third-party software or websites.
- With the help of Email validation tools, unnecessary, expired, incorrect emails can be removed from the list.
- Easy to manage your spam, bounce rate, and unsubscribers request from the dashboard.
- Receive daily, monthly, and weekly reports to optimize your email campaigns.
- Bypass all usage limits that ISPs put on their outgoing email services to prevent spamming.
When it comes to pricing, TurboSMTP is one of the most cost-effective service providers. Even though there is no Free Forever plan, you can try out the software for 12 Months and send up to 200 emails per day for FREE of cost. However, the features and tools will be restricted in the Free plan.
Like most SMTP server providers, the subscription price depends on the size of your email list. You can subscribe for monthly or annual plans. We would recommend the Annual subscription as it provides 2 Months FREE of Cost.
Free: A free plan with 6,000 emails per month for 12 months.
- 50,000 emails/month – $14.95 per month
- 100,000 emails/month – $29.95 per month
- 200,000 emails/month – $79.95 per month
- 700,000 emails/month – $199.95 per month
- 1,400,000 emails/month – $399.95 per month
- 1,500,000 emails/month – $749.95 per month
- 2,000,000 emails/month – $979.95 per month
Enterprise: Get in touch with the sales team for more than 2 Million users.
Why use TurboSMTP as an SMTP2Go alternative?
TurboSMTP offers Email validation tools that SMTP2Go does not offer. Also, Turbo SMTP lets you bypass ISP’s blockage so that you can deliver emails in the Inbox of the user.
Ever since Mailgun acquired Mailjet in 2019, the merger has become a prominent player in the industry. Their SMTP service is among the best in class and makes for a great alternative for SMTP2Go.
Unlike SMTP2Go, MailJet offers a complete Email marketing solution that includes an Email Builder, Email Verification Tool, Automation, Transactional Emails, Signups, etc.
- Ready to use Email templates are available that can be further customized based on your requirement.
- Comes with an In-built SMTP Relay.
- With the help of RESTful API, you can integrate any software or website with ease.
- It follows secure protocols like TLS and SSL encryption to ensure data safety.
- Supports SPF, DMARC, and DKIM records for Domain and DNS verification. This helps you improve your email deliverability rate.
- Easy to segment users of your contact list based on their Age, Gender, etc.
- An easy account management system enables you to share account access with your subordinates.
- Support different CRM platforms like eCommerce websites, blogs.
The main jet has paid plans based on the number of emails you will be sending in a month. With the Free plan, you can start sending 6,000 emails in a month with a 200 emails/day sending limit.
However, there will be fewer features available like APIs, SMTP Relay, Webhooks, Advanced Email Editor, Advanced Statistics but no limit on the contact list.
You can opt for premium plans if you want to send a larger volume of Emails.
Save 10% with Annual Subscription.
Basic (All Free plan features, Online Customer Support, No Mailjet logo)
- 30,000 emails – $9.65/month
- 60,000 emails – $18.95/month
- 150,000 emails – $68.95/month
- 450,000 emails – $166.95/month
- 900,000 emails – $333.95/month
Premium (All Basic plan features, Segmentation, A/B Testing, Marketing Automation, Multi-user collaboration, Saved and Linked Sections, Dynamic Sections)
- 30,000 emails – $20.95/month
- 60,000 emails – $41.95/month
- 150,000 emails – $96.95/month
- 450,000 emails – $229.95/month
- 900,000 emails – $398.95/month
All Premium plan features, Dedicated Technical Account Manager, Infinite Scalability to Support High Volumes, Deliverability Services, Custom onboarding & migration, Service Level Agreement, Deliverability & Integration Experts, Custom number of users and advanced permissions, Inbox Preview.
Why use MailJet as an SMTP2Go alternative?
MailJet offers SPF, DMARC, and DKIM records for Domain and DNS verification along with TLS and SSL encryption.
When looking for an SMTP2Go alternative, all the options mentioned earlier are among the best in the market. Make sure that you try out the software before subscribing so that you’ll be able to understand the difference between what they offer and what you expect.
If being banned from SMTP2Go, is a reason why you are looking for an alternative then you should probably go ahead with SendinBlue or Pepipost. Both these services are among the best in the market.